The Homeopathic Management of Rheumatic Diseases
a Six-week Course
with Will Taylor, MD
Rheumatic disease is estimated to affect 12-20% of the population worldwide, presenting a significant burden in human suffering.
These illnesses very often present serious challenges in conventional management, with many patients seeking alternative care due to persisting symptoms or to intolerance of conventional pharmaceutical treatments.
In this 6-week case-based course, we'll investigate,
- a review of homeopathic remedies with strong specificity of seat for inflammation of the articular and connective tissues; remedies commonly indicated in rheumatic disease
- assessment of the patient, with attention to both the independence and overlap between homeopathic assessment and conventional diagnosis
- case management issues, including potency, dosing methodology, dose repetition, and the use of intercurrent remedies in management of these often complex cases;
- and including the management of acute exacerbations or flare-ups from the chronic baseline
- metagenomic contributions to rheumatic disease, and the role of both conventional homeopathic remedies and bowel nosodes in addressing this
- the management of acute disease intervening in the course of the often long-term chronic management of these cases
- a review of relevant resources in our classical literature specific to these pathologies
I've selected 8 cases from my practice files, which we'll use to illustrate these issues, including cases of:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatoid-factor Negative Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Palindromic rheumatism
- Polymyalgia rheumatica / giant cell arteritis
About Dr. Taylor
"My inspiration in creating these courses, is to provide the kind of education I wish I'd been able to find earlier in my career. Much of what I've learned along the way is from my own mistakes. And I've made plenty of them - hopefully enough to spare you the need to accumulate your own collection. I look forward to working with you, & hope you can join me in this adventure."
Dr. Will Taylor, a research scientist, medical doctor and naturalist, will bring nearly three decades of clinical experience to this unique course on the management of rheumatic disease.
I am so delighted to have discovered Dr. Taylor as a teacher. He is among the best I have encountered. His depth of knowledge, understanding of disease, and humility make him a joy to learn with. He presents a high bar with his dedication to excellence, which inspires us to reach farther with our own professional development.
The Homeopathic Management of Rheumatic Diseases
Course on CD & DVD
Reg. $400 SALE $225
MP3 Files may not play on CD players
which are not specifically MP3 compatible.
All Sales Are Final
Online Only Registration
Reg.$400 SALE $225
When you register online, DVDs can be optionally purchased for $85 - More Info
Want Online Access and DVDs?
If you are interested in accessing the course online (which grants Homeopathic Education Hours), as well as having a DVD copy of the course (which lasts for years to come), we have a special option for you.
Once you are enrolled in the online portion of a course, check the course page. At the bottom of the page is a link to buy the DVDs at the special price of $85.
Please note: DVDs not available for all courses
Note: The price you see when you register, is the price you will be charged.
Refund Policy: No refunds issued for WHN courses
If you are having technical issues with PayPal and need help enrolling,
please contact the Course Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org,
707-825-0545 (pacific time).
Your registration includes:
- 6 months access to the course recordings, downloadable handouts, quizzes and letter of attendance.
- A multimedia presentation to view on your computer.
- Online review and self-assessment quizzes for each session.
- Documentation of Homeopathic Education Hours* - The full completion of this course provides 12 hours of Homeopathic Education.
- Access to our WHN Course website.
- High-quality PowerPoint presentations.
- Case assignments and Repertorizations.
*To receive Homeopathic Education Hours: You must watch the recorded sessions, and complete all quizzes with a score of 80% or better within 6 months of your enrollment in the course. After this 6-month period, the quizzes and Letter of Verification may no longer be available. Please be sure to print and safeguard your Letter at the conclusion of the course. Partial course credit is not given for WHN courses.
For More Information - or to register offline:
or call 707-825-0545 (pacific time)
Praise for Dr. Taylor
I wanted to thank you yet again for another wonderful course. You certainly are a talented educator with so much experience, I feel extremely grateful to have the opportunity of learning from you and also for the invention of webinars! Thanks to you and your WHN team, I am now addicted and find it really hard to resist each new series on offer.
I adore Will's presentation style, have had him several times as a teacher at the school I attended. I appreciate his sense of humour and movie quotes. I will listen to him anytime. If I could afford to take all his online classes, I would.
Please tell Will Taylor that I thoroughly enjoyed his course and he is a fantastic teacher. He has such an easy going manner, very in depth knowledge, humor and clear teaching that it is pure pleasure to hear him.
The Homeopathic Management of Rheumatic Diseases is another in WholeHealthNow's ongoing At-Home Learning Series, offering high-quality, affordable homeopathic education.