Nature's Materia Medica
OverviewOver 1,400 Homeopathic and Herbal remedies from around the world are reviewed for their homeopathic, herbal and historical uses.
2213 pp Hb
ISBN 13: 978-1-4243-2187-2
Nature's Materia Medica is the 3rd edition of the Homeopathic Remedy Guide and has been entirely updated with spelling and grammar corrections. A completely revised introduction has been also been written.
New Homeopathic and Herbal Commentaries
New quotes and commentaries from Dr. Murphy's lecture notes.
- Historical reviews from Anshutz, Bach, Boericke, Burnett, Clarke, Cooper, Hahnemann, Hale. Hering, Nash, Phatak, Radamacher and others
- New Homeopathic and Herbal Resource
- New Nature's Repertory, Homeopathic and Herbal Glossary
- Homeopathic Directory, Remedy Index, etc
A Homeopathic and Herbal Materia Medica combined covering:
- The historical uses
- Case histories
- Pharmacy of many homeopathic and herbal remedies etc
Over 200 New Homeopathic and Herbal Remedies and New Provings
New herbal and homeopathic remedies from modern and historical research including Milks, Mushrooms, Trees, Flowers, Minerals, Gemstones, Toxins, Nosodes, etc.
1,400 Homeopathic and Herbal Remedy Monographs:
Pharmacy, Clinical, Herbal, Homeopathic, Mind, Schema, Commentary, Relationships, References
Abdomen, Back, Chest, Ears, Eyes, Face, Female, Food, Head, Heart, Kidneys, Limbs, Lungs, Male, Mouth, Nose, Rectum, Skin, Stomach, Throat, Vertigo, etc.
The schema is designed to match the chapters in the Homeopathic Clinical Repertory.