What Homeopathy Has to Offer People with Cancer - CD
This two part lecture was recorded at the 2007 Joint American Homeopathic Conference in Denver. It covers recent scientific and laboratory studies on homeopathic cancer treatment.
Manfred Mueller's CD tutorial series explores his clinically effective approach to treating the effects of past infections, vaccinations, drugs, toxins and occupational exposures.
CD - 2½ Hours
With fascinating stories from his own practice, Mueller explains his rational scientific methodology and discusses legal issues practitioners must know before embarking on this rewarding healing specialty.
This CD presentation includes:
· the author's brilliant description of the cancer personality
· a ten-point self-evaluation questionnaire to identify predisposition to cancer
· a how-to on case taking with particular attention to the history
· a description of treatment process, including how to remove obstacles to cure and optimize
· results by antidoting suppressive drug effects and introducing lifestyle changes